Colony American Finance has won the Innovation Award for Non-Bank Lenders based on its full adoption of cloud-based technology and forward thinking initiatives that boost productivity, engagement and business efficiency. The honor was presented by National Real Estate Investor magazine (NREI) and the Information Management Network (IMN). The two groups joined forces on the inaugural NREI/IMN 2016 Commercial Real Estate Awards, recognizing the outstanding achievements of real estate organizations throughout the year.
In a diverse field, Colony American Finance was pleased to win the selection of the judges. The company will continue to strengthen its foundation of innovation and technology for the greater benefit of its team members, clients and the real estate finance industry at large. Three notable initiatives included its adoption of Domo, Big Squid and its promotion of #HouseoftheWeek.
The judges for the awards included:
- Victor Calanog, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President at Reis
- Byron Carlock, Jr., U.S. Real Estate Practice Leader for PwC
- Michael Cohen, Director of Advisory Services for CoStar Group
- Christopher Crippen, co-Founder of IntelRealEstateFund.com
- David Lynn, Ph.D., Founder and CEO of Everest Medical Core Properties
- Greg MacKinnon, Director of Research for the Pension Real Estate Association
- Ken Riggs, President of Situs RERC
- Raymond Torto, Lecturer on market research and urban economics at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design
The Innovation Award for Non-Bank Lenders caps months of recent accolades in which Colony American Finance and its team members have been recognized for their contributions with investor real estate loans. These include:
Mortgage Professional America’s 100 Elite Women – Beth O’Brien, CEO Colony American Finance
Hot 100 Mortgage Industry Professionals – Matthew March, CIO Colony American Finance
Top 100 Mortgage Employers – Colony American Finance